Sunday 5 December 2010

I’m back–Volvi

Hi everyone, sorry to be boring and no posting but I have been feeling overwhelmed with work and just simple panic of not being able to have ready all that I want to have ready for Christmas..(not sure this makes sense..?) I am a stress head, I know! So I tool a little rest, try to enjoy the snow that covers England at the moment and I will now be posting more often.

3128736541_f2e7697f82

Photo source http://5thandstate.blogspot.com

 

Hola a todos, disculpenme que sea aburrida por no publicar ningun post nuevo pero he estado sobrepasada por mi trabajo y simplemente por el panico de no terminar antes de la Navidad todo lo que tengo planeado.. Soy una “preocupona” ya se! asi que me he tomado un descancito y tratado de disfrutar la nieve que cubre Inglaterra en este momento y prometo publicar mas a menudo.

No comments: