Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year–Feliz año nuevo

Well, another year has gone by. I hope it has not been too bad, in my case, there has been a lot of learning, and the realisation that I am the only one that will make my dreams come true.
Thank you for reading my notes, even though most of you don’t leave messages ! and just one thing.. Dare to dream!
image
Bien, otro año se va. Espero que no haya sido tan malo.. en mi caso, he aprendido mucho y mas que nada me he dado cuenta que soy la unica que puedo hacer que mis sueños se conviertan en realidad.
Muchas gracias a todos los que leen mis notas,  ( aunque no me dejen mensajes!) .. una cosita .. atrevanse a soñar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz año!

fromBAtoParis said...

Lo mejor para vos, Gaby, y tu familia en el 2011 !!!
Y si, hay que atreverse a soñar!!!

Sea Angels said...

I always dare to dream........its so much more fun xxx
Happy New Year to you too Gaby
Hugs
Lynn xxx