Monday 1 February 2010

Summer’s day dream – Sueño de un un dia de verano

Here is my moan.. I can’t stop thinking of the summer! of an ideal warm sunny day where you can cycle somewhere and have a nice pic nic… will I ever be able to live my dream?

Let’s stat with the chosen dress. Comencemos por elegir el vestidito..

ines_linen_dress 

Photo: Plumo

The hat..you don’t want to get sun stroke!  El sombrero.. nadie se quiere isolar!

Panama

The bike ! the so idolised Pashley princess…Y “la bici” la idolatrada Pashley Princess.

princess 

The location….and now this is really dreaming Monet’s garden in Giverny.

El lugar: y ahora si que es irse por las ramas.. el jardin de Monet, en Giverny.

wateringgiverny impressions

Photo: Giverny impressions..thank you Ariane for your lovely website.

Aqui esta my queja…no puedo parar de pensar en el verano! de un dia ideal soleado y caluroso, donde uno podria ir en la bici a algun lado y hacer un pic nic…me pregunto si algun dia my sueño se podra hacer realidad.

No comments: